Web Menus and Buttons from Apycom is a versatile, ready-made solution that allows
professional and amateur web developers to create superior navigation systems for their websites.
The collection contains 11 different types of controls that cover all
possible web site navigation needs. Drop down and pull down menus,
animated menus with killer visual effects, flat and 3d tabs, XP-style
menus and buttons - all this lets you develop a cross-browser web interface
of any complexity and appearance according to your requirements.
Based on Java technology, Menus and Buttons possess several
unique features not available in DHTML menus. For example, drop down menus
from this suite may drop out on top of any frame, form, flash animation and even from the browser window.
develop web menu with Apycom Menus and Buttons. By simply changing
menu parameters, you can create any navigation systems in minutes. In addition,
Apycom Menus and Buttons come with over 100 professionally designed stylish
templates that allow you to make your menus even faster. Java source code of applets
Download free trial version now!
- Default blue XP theme - shows item icons, 3D background, horizontal direction
- Start-like menu - Windows-like menu with icons and disabled items
- Web page buttons - shows tiled image background, vertical direction
- Drop down menus - image items, solid arrows, tiled image background, separators
- Animated buttons - shows mouseover popup activation, image background
- DropDown menu - XP-like menu with icons and disabled items
- Red sand - toggle mode, frame support, shadowed text
- Olive XP theme toolbar - icon toolbar with mouseover drop down activation
- Java buttons - shows using menu with frames and ability to overlap frame
- Sound bar - topbar example with mouseover and click sounds
- Flash menus - demonstrates ability to modify the menu w/o page reloading
- Html buttons - 4 buttons with different colors
- Web menus - horizontal bars with several sublevels and minimalist design
- Website Buttons - shows tiled image background, small fade delay
- Frame example - shows using menu with frames and ability to overlap frame and window edges
Navigation Bar Tabs
XP Web Buttons