Pull Down Menu (apChoiceMenu)
Pull Down Menu presents a well-known pop-up menu of choices.
The Pull Down Menu can overlap not only HTML contents but
also can pop up over form elements, frames, flash, and even go
target frames. Very small and easy-to-use.
Java source code is available.
Pull Down Menu Examples/Templates
- Simple menu - menu with click sound and system colors
- Frame example - shows using menu with frames and ability to overlap frame and window edges
- Submenus can overlap any number of frames as well as other HTML contents - see frame example
- Menu structure can be loaded from an external txt file
- Color parameters for text and background
- Ability to use system colors of OS for color parameters
- User-definable font style, font size and font face
- Support for target frames - see frame example
- Click sound
- User-definable delimiter for "menuItems" param
- User defined browser's status string
- User definable default selected item
How to Setup
- Place the .class file in the directory containing the HTML page into which
you want to insert the menu. You can place the class into a different directory
and correct the path in the CODEBASE= parameter, for example:
<applet Code=apMenu.class Codebase="different/directory/" Width=480 Height=31>
<applet Code=apMenu.class Codebase="http://yoursite.com/" Width=480 Height=31>
If you see a "class not found" message, this means what your browser can't find
the .class file specified. This may mean a spelling or Case seNSitiVe mistake
in the CODE= parameter, a wrong location in the CODEBASE, or that you've
forgotten to copy the .class file to the necessary directory.
- Cut and paste the applet tag used in the example (under "HTML source"
title) to your HTML page in a position you want the menu to appear.
- Modify menu parameters to fit your web site style and needs. The
common syntax for menu parameters is:
<param name="ParameterName" value="ParameterValue">
For more info about parameters see menu
- Some examples use external resources for menu (images - gif and jpg
files; sounds - au files; txt files with menu items), so it's necessary to copy
these files to appropriate directories according paths used in the menu
This trial version of
Apycom Java Menus and Buttons may be used for evaluation purposes only for a
period of 30 days.
Evaluation use includes the review and or customization of the software on one
local computer. This software may not be placed on the internet or a local
intranet site for viewing and or use by multiple persons.
The purchased version includes a license to place the software on publicly accessible web pages and
does not display the trial version reminder. Also you can purchase the Java source code of the software.
For more information see order page.