Stretch Menu creates a fun elastic-like effect. The item text stretches when you point at it and shrinks on mouseout.
Shrink Letters Menu Examples/Templates
- Shells - shows image background, vertical menu direction, no underline
- Blue Lines - horizontal menu with tiled background
- Escape the box - vertical menu with left-side alignment
- Bubles - horizontal menu width inactive items
- Frame example - shows using menu with frames
- Horizontal and vertical directions
- User-definable font style, font size and font face
- Tiled image background
- User-definable fade smoothness and speed
- Color parameters for normal and mouseover state of text
- Ability to use system colors of OS for color parameters
- Support for target frames - see frame example
- Text alignment
- Menu structure can be loaded from an external txt file
- User-definable delimiter for "menuItems" param
- Mouseover and click sounds
- Inactive/disabled items
- User defined browser's status string
- User defined loading message
How to Setup
- Place the .class file in the directory containing the HTML page into which
you want to insert the menu. You can place the class into a different directory
and correct the path in the CODEBASE= parameter, for example:
<applet Code=apMenu.class Codebase="different/directory/" Width=480 Height=31>
<applet Code=apMenu.class Codebase="http://yoursite.com/" Width=480 Height=31>
If you see a "class not found" message, this means what your browser can't find
the .class file specified. This may mean a spelling or Case seNSitiVe mistake
in the CODE= parameter, a wrong location in the CODEBASE, or that you've
forgotten to copy the .class file to the necessary directory.
- Cut and paste the applet tag used in the example (under "HTML source"
title) to your HTML page in a position you want the menu to appear.
- Modify menu parameters to fit your web site style and needs. The
common syntax for menu parameters is:
<param name="ParameterName" value="ParameterValue">
For more info about parameters see menu
- Some examples use external resources for menu (images - gif and jpg
files; sounds - au files; txt files with menu items), so it's necessary to copy
these files to appropriate directories according paths used in the menu
This trial version of
Apycom Java Menus and Buttons may be used for evaluation purposes only for a
period of 30 days.
Evaluation use includes the review and or customization of the software on one
local computer. This software may not be placed on the internet or a local
intranet site for viewing and or use by multiple persons.
The purchased version includes a license to place the software on publicly accessible web pages and
does not display the trial version reminder. Also you can purchase the Java source code of the software.
For more information see order page.