Spin Menu starts a 3D spinning of color rectangle on every mouseover generating a great visual effect.
Spin Menu Examples/Templates
- Urban green - shows image background, horizontal direction, sounds
- Orange - vertical menu, orange theme
- Light gray - horizontal direction, structure loads from txt file, sounds
- Frame example - shows using menu with frames
- Horizontal and vertical directions
- User-definable font style, font size and font face
- Tiled image background
- User-definable fade smoothness and speed
- Color parameters for normal and mouseover state of text, background, and rectangle
- Support for target frames - see frame example
- Text alignment
- Menu structure can be loaded from an external txt file
- User-definable delimiter for "menuItems" param
- Mouseover and click sounds
- Inactive/disabled items
- User defined browser's status string
- User defined loading message
How to Setup
- Place the .class file in the directory containing the HTML page into which
you want to insert the menu. You can place the class into a different directory
and correct the path in the CODEBASE= parameter, for example:
<applet Code=apMenu.class Codebase="different/directory/" Width=480 Height=31>
<applet Code=apMenu.class Codebase="http://yoursite.com/" Width=480 Height=31>
If you see a "class not found" message, this means what your browser can't find
the .class file specified. This may mean a spelling or Case seNSitiVe mistake
in the CODE= parameter, a wrong location in the CODEBASE, or that you've
forgotten to copy the .class file to the necessary directory.
- Cut and paste the applet tag used in the example (under "HTML source"
title) to your HTML page in a position you want the menu to appear.
- Modify menu parameters to fit your web site style and needs. The
common syntax for menu parameters is:
<param name="ParameterName" value="ParameterValue">
For more info about parameters see menu
- Some examples use external resources for menu (images - gif and jpg
files; sounds - au files; txt files with menu items), so it's necessary to copy
these files to appropriate directories according paths used in the menu
This trial version of
Apycom Java Menus and Buttons may be used for evaluation purposes only for a
period of 30 days.
Evaluation use includes the review and or customization of the software on one
local computer. This software may not be placed on the internet or a local
intranet site for viewing and or use by multiple persons.
The purchased version includes a license to place the software on publicly accessible web pages and
does not display the trial version reminder. Also you can purchase the Java source code of the software.
For more information see order page.